Welcome to Oakley Dry Stone Walling
My Name is Tony La Braca. I am registered as a Professional Waller with the Dry Stone Walling Association and have been a Dry Stone Walling contractor since 2003.
Based in Chesterfield, the majority of my customers are located in and around the Peak District National Park.
My main source of work is Dry Stone Walling but I am happy to undertake patio and small landscape gardening project work (please see the What I Do Section for further information).
Feel free to Contact Me for a no obligation quote.
- Small Holdings
- Church Yards/Cemeteries
- Roadside work
What I Do
- Dry Stone Walls
- Initial site survey and quotation
- Construct new walls with Sandstone, Gritstone or Limestone as required
- Take down and rebuild existing walls
- Repair Work
- Complete rebuild of damaged walls
- Gaps and bulges repaired
- Reset copers as required for maximum wall strengthening
- Wall Heads rebuilt
- Ivy damaged walls repaired
- Insurance Work
- Accident damaged walls caused by vehicle impact or fallen trees etc.
- Retaining Walls
- Dry Stone retaining walls and stone cladded walls
- New or resetting existing paving slabs, using York or Indian Stone Paving
- Rake out and re-pointing existing slabs
- Landscape Gardening
- Bespoke construction of new garden features, including changing ground levels, constructing steps, paved seating areas and raised borders for plantation
Dry Stone Walling Gallery
St Bartholomew's Church
New Boundary Dry Stone Wall
A selection of Agricultural, Church and private Dry Stone Walls
Landscaping an overgrown back garden
Landscaped garden with Setts and Indian stone slabs